Monday, January 26, 2009

As if I don't feel guilty enough or apologize enough!
I hate being ill because you just feel miserable and so guilty, sending messages of remorse from your brain to your body without actually knowing what you've done to upset it
Hoping it forgives you in time for school the next day
The other day Sam mentioned in his sermon about how he often finds himself praying when he's feeling really ill, praying that God will make him feel better and in exchange he'll do good things and not bad things
When I fall ill, I pray to my body. I beg it to get better and not be so full of anger (in the form of a virus, of course) and in return I'll use better handsoap, wash my hair more often, eat more vegetables, etc.
But my body always stays bitter, denying my pleas and finding pleasure in my pain
No, I just do not appreciate being ill

No comments: