Monday, June 15, 2009

From a friend :)

Hey Hillary,

Did you know that I love your photos?
I always go to your flickr and just ogle over them
Richard Avedon didn't care about who was before him or ridicule others for lack of knowledge or money or anything
All he cared about was doing what he loved regardless of the critics
And he practically invented a whole new genre of photography

Positive thoughts Positive thoughts Positive thoughts :)


Also, the super great photojournalists that you may not know about (who does?) didn't have the best equipment or the most supportive fans
They had heart and they followed it, through a lens!
And there is no such thing as trying or being no good
There is only doing and not doing
Because everything else is relative, you know?
Keep doing, keep living, keep loving

Even if no one else shows it, I'm proud of you
I thought your IC photo story was just precious
As are all of the other darling photos I've seen thus far

<3

No comments: