Sunday, December 7, 2008

Audrey and I went to the craft fair in the secret park below our house this afternoon
They had soy candles, pressed flowers, knit hats, handmade jewelry, record bowls, pottery, etc.
We didn't buy anything outside of the buttons I got resembling trees I want my tattoo to resemble
But we found a lady doing fortune-telling and each got our palms read
Apparently...
-I have an ego (true)
-I'm aesthetically-focused and I'm good with design (false)
-I'll always give my opinion on things but I'll sugarcoat for loved ones (true)
-I have a shell around my heart in romance (true)
-I take care of my goals but I'm always close to taking it too far (huh?)
-I'm a "goat, definitely not a sheep". "Sheep follow. But those that try and tell you what to do will get bitten and kicked. You do what you want to do." (true)
All in all though, I really enjoyed it
Audrey's was just about dead-on
We decided to get regular fortune-telling in one capacity or another
And there was a man walking around giving a puppet show
We're listening to the music being played there from inside our living room
I love Sunday afternoons in Austin

No comments: